Saturday, July 26, 2014

Spicy Jalapeno Pickle Dip

Spicy Jalapeno Pickle Dip- Pickles, jalapenos, cream cheese, and dried beef. The most addictive dip recipe turned up the heat!

Ingredients
1 2.25oz jar dried beef (found by the tuna/canned meat)
12oz jar baby dill pickles, drained
4 jalapenos, de-stemmed
1 8oz block of cream cheese, softened

Directions
1. In a food processor or blender, coarsely chop the beef.

2. Add the pickles and jalapenos, chop. Pour into a bowl and stir in the softened cream cheese until all the ingredients are incorporated.

Serve with your favorite cracker! Ritz or Wheat Thins are my favorite choice for this dip.

Spicy Jalapeno Pickle Dip- Pickles, jalapenos, cream cheese, and dried beef. The most addictive dip recipe turned up the heat!

5 comments:

  1. This looks yummy!!! However I'm a wimp when it comes to spicy food so I would use one half of 1 jalapeƱo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm def going to try the pickle dip, but I'm going to save this spicy version for my older son. I don't think I could handle the jalapenos! I'm such a whimp. lol

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... UA-51389608-1