Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Chicken Lo-Mein


A classic chinese food dish made with few ingredients. A quick weeknight meal! {Sammi Sunshine}
Ingredients
1 package fettuccine noodles, prepared al dente and cooled
1/4 cup peas and carrots (frozen)
Half a bundle of green onions
2 eggs
2-3 chicken breasts, baked
Olive oil
Soy Sauce

Directions
1. Heat up some olive oil in a large skillet.

2. Fry the peas and carrots.

3. Add the fettuccine noodles to the skillet, mixing in with the veggies.

4. Pour some soy sauce over the noodles, keep adding it through-out the cooking process until the noodles are brown.

5. Push the noodles to one side of the pan. Crack both eggs into the pan. Mix in with noodles until thoroughly cooked.

*The lo-mein is done when it looks like restaurant lo-mein, strange way to know, but it works for me!*

*Add the chicken when the noodles are done*

2 comments:

  1. I can't stop drooling over this! I'm loving the simple take you did on this Lo Mein, but I'm sure this will still cause a blast! I'm thinking of serving this next time I have some visitors over. Thank you so much for giving me a serving inspiration! More power to ya!

    Robert @ Empress Harbor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm glad you think it's a good recipe! Hopefully you think it's as awesome as I think it is!

      Peace & Sunshine,
      Sammi

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... UA-51389608-1