Mother’s Day is approaching fast! One of the most
thoughtful(and cliché) things to do for the most important woman in your life
is to make her breakfast!
You are in luck, because I love to cook and I love to create
menu’s! So I have created 3 Mother’s Day Breakfast menu’s for
you(with links to the recipe’s).
I researched the web and found my favorite recipes for each
dish, if there is no link, I provided a recipe!
Menu 1
Fried egg, tomato and bacon sandwich: http://teriskitchen.com/sandwiches/friedegg.html
Grapefruit, strawberry and blueberry fruit salad: For this
recipe, all you need are the fruits mixed in a bowl. It is your decision to buy
them frozen or fresh.
Menu 2
Apple Cinnamon French Toast:
http://www.breakfast-and-brunch-recipes.com/frenchtoastrecipe.html
Hash browns- buy them frozen and make them in a skillet or:
http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/crispy_hash_browns/
Menu 3
Easy Cheese Souffle: http://www.smithbites.com/2011/01/so-easy-cheese-souffle/
Spicy Home Fries: http://www.yummly.com/recipe/Herbie_s-Home-Fries-Allrecipes
Juicy Fruit Salad: http://recipes.kaboose.com/juicy-fruit-salad.html
Homemade orange juice: http://www.ehow.com/how_5629375_make-orange-juice.html
What are you doing for Mother’s Day?
Peace & Sunshine,
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MissSammiSun
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/MissSammiSun/
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/SammiSunshine
Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/sammisunshine

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.