Saturday, February 8, 2014

Get Healthy! Pasta

Add a bag of frozen vegetables while you boil your pasta. It's healthy and easy! {Sammi Sunshine}
{Broccoli and pasta, served with homemade crescent rolls}

I don't know about where you live, but in my part of the world pasta is always on sale. We actually eat pasta 2 or 3 times a week because it's cheap and easy. Everyone knows pasta isn't the healthiest food to be eating, so I have a secret way to make it healthier!

Add frozen vegetables. 

Bags of frozen veggies are usually also on sale, so we buy a lot of them as well. Just throw in a bag of veggies when you boil your pasta, and you will add a little nutrition to your dinner!

{Can you see the carrots hiding among the pasta?}

How do you secretly add nutrition during the day?

1 comment:

  1. Smart idea, my mom always does this hahaha. I try to force myself to drink more water to stay healthy! I have an addiction to diet coke which isn't great for you but at least it's zero calories right?? :D xo

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... UA-51389608-1