Sunday, January 12, 2014

Freezer Breakfast Burritos

Prepare these ahead of time and freeze so you can have a hot breakfast every morning without any hassle! {Sammi Sunshine}
*This recipe makes about 12 burritos*

Ingredients and Supplies
12 eggs
1 lb deli ham- cut into bite size pieces or smaller
3 handfuls fresh spinach
Shredded cheese
Whisk
Spatula
Large cast iron skillet
Large bowl
2 plates
Saran wrap
2 large freezer bags
1/4- 1/3 measuring cup

*You do not have to use the same ingredients I use, the great thing about these burritos is you can sub ingredients to your taste*

Directions
Crack all the eggs into a bowl, add all the other ingredients.

Whisk everything together until completely incorporated. Scramble everything in a cast iron skillet over medium heat until thoroughly cooked.

When the eggs are fully cooked, I suggest setting up a "burrito making" station. I use one plate to make and roll the burritos, and the other plate to set the burritos on until they are ready to be saran wrapped!

Put about 1/4 to 1/3 cup of the egg mixture and a sprinkle of cheese in the tortilla. Wrap the burrito securely. Repeat :)

When all the burritos are made, tightly saran wrap those suckers and store in a freezer ziploc bag. When you are ready to eat, simply grab out of the freezer, remove the saran wrap, wrap in a paper towel and microwave for 2 minutes and be on your way!
                                                                                                                                              
Ingredients and Supplies
12 eggs
1 lb deli ham- cut into bite size pieces or smaller
3 handfuls fresh spinach
Shredded cheese
Whisk
Spatula
Large cast iron skillet
Large bowl
2 plates
Saran wrap
2 large freezer bags
1/4- 1/3 measuring cup

Directions
1. Crack all the eggs into a bowl, add all the other ingredients.

2. Whisk everything together until completely incorporated.

3. Scramble everything in a cast iron skillet over medium heat until thoroughly cooked.

4. When the eggs are fully cooked, I suggest setting up a "burrito making" station. I use one plate to make and roll the burritos, and the other plate to set the burritos on until they are ready to be saran wrapped!

5.  Put about 1/4 to 1/3 cup of the egg mixture and a sprinkle of cheese in the tortilla. Wrap the burrito securely. Repeat :)

6. When all the burritos are made, tightly saran wrap those suckers and store in a freezer ziploc bag. When you are ready to eat, simply grab out of the freezer, remove the saran wrap, wrap in a paper towel and microwave for 2 minutes and be on your way!




2 comments:

  1. These look amazing I spend a lot of time at school and volunteering and I have to get up super early and I don't time make things

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... UA-51389608-1